As GARS is a 501(c) nonprofit, your donation are tax deductible. Don’t forget to ask for a receipt!
The gang enjoying a peaceful breakfast. These are the Minis your dollars go to help!
Galloping Angels Rescue & Sanctuary (GARS) is ever in need of support for the various Miniature Horses and Small Equine continually that we are assisting.
If you hear of or know of any corporate or business sponsors or grant programs we’d love to hear about those too!
- Monthly ongoing support is the best! GARS can set up a billing through PayPal to bill you a set amount monthly, quarterly or annually.
- One time donation in any amount is appreciated!
- Gift cards at Tractor Supply or Home Depot (for fencing supplies/supplies) any denomination is appreciated.
- Registered with Amazon smiles – a portion of EVERYTHING you buy through Amazon goes to GARS! Easy and painlessway to shop!
- Hay & feed. If you’d like to purchase hay for GARS – Vanella Farms in Durham, CA or White Oaks in Nicolas, CA. Grain at Peterson’s in Oroville. Elk Grove Stable Mix and/or LMF Low Starch Complete feed along with alfalfa, grain hay and orchard grass are fed daily.
- Usable blankets and halters/leads
- New or usable fencing material and/or shelters (tin for roofing, pipe panels, tarps).
- GARS occasional posts a raffle and/or sells items that can support the gang. If you have something that might work, send GARS an email!
Veneta Tichy. +1.5303538396 3 Parham Rd, Oroville, California, United States 95966 garshorsesanctuary.com All rights reserved. 2016.